try play Landmark Beta from Sony entertainment

Gaming is part of the PC experience. This forum is for 'gamers'.
mustang1

try play Landmark Beta from Sony entertainment

Post by mustang1 » May 15th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Good evening. It's been a really long time since I'd been in the fourm. My last computer that I had was XP home six years ago. And I used to talk about that I hope you all remember me. But that computer is gone. In 2009 I got myself self a midgrade game machine. With Windows 7 64-bit, GeForce 250 card. ADM Phentom 11 X 4 955 Procerss 4 Ram 64bit window 7.I can play almost all the games but I can't. all five year have problem. Play Exerquest next (landmark beta) the issue I am having is when I press play on the launch. That part works fine but when you get 89% loading screen. It goes white. You can hear the music in the background the mouse cursor turned into the game. I did almost everything and everything. Updated my drivers on my video card, * DirectX did flash13 did ccclean virus checks, Glary utilities. Yes I even restart my computer that's the first thing I did. I even uninstalled the game from the launchpad even on installer from the control panel and uninstall and reinstall it. Then last night I decided to format my whole computer. I did a great job formatting. In the format process everything went well everything is up to you now. And still no luck. Does anybody know what's causing my problem. Please any suggestions and help thank you have a great day. mustang

irrelevant
Site Admin

Re: try play Landmark Beta from Sony entertainment

Post by irrelevant » May 16th, 2014, 1:01 pm

Generally with Beta software, there's an expectation that there might be problems.

Probably the best solution would be to contact Sony (I expect signing up for the Beta there would be something saying how you should provide feedback), and explain the issue. they will likely have a few things for you to try, or want some specific info about your system.

in a nutshell, it might not be anything with your PC, it could be the game.

WCCobra
Site Admin

Post by WCCobra » May 16th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Have you checked system requirements to ensure you meet the specs? It sounds like a video card issue.

wd
Site Admin

Post by wd » May 16th, 2014, 7:42 pm

it might need to run as admin or in compatibility mode

Return to “The Arcade”